General Show Info
**FOR TICKETED EVENTS THE TAPROOM IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL 1 HOUR BEFORE SHOWTIME**
You must be 18+ to attend taproom shows, unless otherwise noted.
Proper photo ID required at the door and the bar!
…Cash Only! No credit cards, sorry. ATM On-Site…
Field Facts for Outdoor Events:
- Outdoor shows are all ages. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Proper Photo ID required. Children under 12 may enter at no charge.
- Absolutely no dogs in the field during events – we want to keep everyone safe and stress-free, especially our furry friends. Service animals such as seeing-eye dogs are allowed with proper credentials and must be leashed and with owner at all times. If the animal becomes a disturbance, then the owner and animal will be subject to relocation on the property or forced to leave the premises.
- All events are rain or shine events unless noted otherwise.
- Please help keep our field beautiful for everyone. Dispose of trash properly in the trash cans provided.
- No outside alcoholic beverages or food are permitted anywhere on the property.
- No backpacks or large bags permitted in the field area.
- We do not have seating available in the field. Chairs are permitted behind the sound booth so feel free to bring one with you.
- No camping or overnight stay whatsoever allowed on the propery. Any vehicles left after the show for more than 12 hours will be towed at owner’s expense. All patrons must leave after the show has concluded. If you are not safe to drive after the show, you can leave your car parked in the field overnight but must pick it up the following day or else it will get towed. Please be responsible.
- Remember, Pisgah is cash only. Please come prepared.