Map & Directions
Driving Directions to Taproom and Indoor Stage (and VIP Entrance at Outdoor Stage events):
- Take I-40 to Exit 59 (Swannanoa).
- Go north down the hill to the stop light.
- Take a right at the light (US 70) and go about 2 miles until you reach a stop light just yards after crossing a railroad track.
- Left at the light (Grovestone Road).
- Go to the next light and take a right (Old US 70).
- Approximately 100 yards on your right will be Eastside Business park.
- Take a right onto Eastside drive and find parking on the left (gravel lot or paved lot)
- Right next to the large Pumpkin and Growler mural you will find the door to building 100.
- Come on in!
- GPS: 150 Eastside Drive, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Directions to Field Parking for Outdoor Stage Events:
- Take exit 59 off I-40 and go towards Swannanoa.
- At the stoplight, take a right onto US-70 E
- Pass through a stoplight continuing down 70 towards Black Mountain.
- Continue past Grovestone Rd. stoplight (crossing over railroad tracks)
- Drive for appx. 0.25 miles and begin to slow down.
- Look for the warehouse buildings on the left, 2948 US Hwy 70.
- There will be a sign stating “Pisgah Event Parking” on US-70.
- Slowly turn LEFT into the parking lot and pull in-between the buildings and follow the lane for field parking.
- GPS: 2948 US Hwy 70, Black Mountain, NC 28711